FOUNTAIN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT FOOD SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT- October 21, 2020
Dear Fountain Valley School District Families,
New-School lunches are available for FREE until June 30, 2021.
Distribution Schedule for Meals:
- Elementary School Students- Please let your teachers know when you arrive in the morning if you need a grab n go frozen meal to take home with you to reheat later for lunch. You will then receive this lunch at your dismissal time.
- P.M. Elementary School Students- Arrive at 11:15 a.m. , stop by the kitchen and you will receive a free hot lunch and be able to sit down at our lunch tables 6 feet apart and enjoy your hot meal.
- Virtual/Remote students can stop by at any one of our designated elementary schools to pick up a frozen grab n go meal from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. New time change (Drive Through Meal Pick Up- Tamura, Oka, Cox, Courreges ,& Plavan.
- Middle School Students will receive a frozen grab n go meal upon dismissal.
No ID card necessary to receive a lunch during this time.
- OC Food Help - Can help connect families to food resources - especially, during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 211 OC - Is a resource center to link families to a variety of Orange County support services - including food, the CalFresh program, housing, military and veteran services, and much more.