FOUNTAIN VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT FOOD SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT - December 11, 2020
Dear Fountain Valley School District Families,
We are pleased to share that school lunches are available to all students for FREE until June 30, 2021.
Distribution Schedule for Meals:
- Please let your teachers know when you arrive in the morning if you need a grab n go frozen meal to take home with you to reheat later for lunch. You will then receive this lunch at your dismissal time.
- Arrive at 11:15 AM, stop by the kitchen and you will receive a free hot lunch and be able to sit down at our lunch tables 6-feet apart and enjoy your hot meal.
- Stop by at any one of our designated elementary schools to pick up a frozen grab-n-go meal from 12:00 p.m. to 12:30 p.m. (Drive Through Meal Pick Up- Tamura, Oka, Cox, Courreges & Plavan).
- Will receive a frozen grab-n-go meal upon dismissal.
No ID card necessary to receive a lunch during this time.
- OC Food Help - Can help connect families to food resources - especially, during the COVID-19 crisis.
- 211 OC - Is a resource center to link families to a variety of Orange County support services - including food, the CalFresh program, housing, military and veteran services, and much more.